Celebration Honoring Our 5th Graders
5th Grade Drive Thru Clap Out
June 4 at 6:00
We hope everyone can join us in celebrating our 5th graders and their completion of elementary school.
Please read the following instructions and guidelines carefully, so that this will be a celebratory, but safe, event for everyone.
- Start gathering in Earle Street Baptist Church parking lot around 5:45. Please remain in your car.
- The designated lead car will pull out of the parking lot at 6:00.
- Fall into the procession and keep moving on the route.
- The route ends back at the church. At that point, the parade is over. Please do not stop and congregate at the church.
We have purposely made the route so that it doubles back, and the students may have an opportunity to see each other. We know it will be tempting to stop and chat with adults and friends you have missed. Therefore, guidelines have been set in place by the district in order to keep all involved safe. Please adhere to them.
- Stay in your car at all times.
- Do not stop on the route unless following the rules of driving.
- Teachers and school personnel will line the side of school on Wilton, the front of the school on Randall, and around the carline in the parking lot. Friends and family may line on Earle, Townes, and Croft.
- If family or friends would like to line the route and cheer from the sidewalks, you must remain socially distant.
- Those wanting to cheer on our students from the sidewalks should try to find parking that is not located along the route. Do not park along the sidewalk of the route as this will block the view of the procession and impede the flow of the cars. Please do not park in the school parking lot.
You are encouraged to help celebrate our students by making signs and decorating cars. Boosterthon has agreed to come and are providing a sound system.
Join the 5th Grade Clap Out on June 4