From Tori Wallace-Babcock, NorthPointe Development Coordinator:
Wade Hampton Boulevard has been paved!! Woohoo!! The following items are weather (precipitation and temperature) dependent.
Items that are scheduled by the end of THIS WEEK:
· Traffic Sensors on E. Stone Avenue and Wade Hampton Boulevard. (Yes, this will improve the flow of traffic through all these new signals!!!)
· Concrete Medians along Wade Hampton Boulevard.
Items that are scheduled to be finished by the end of next week:
· Tying in new pavement on Stone Avenue and Wade Hampton to the old pavement at street and driveway crossings
· Final Traffic Directional Signage.
· OPENING OF EARLE STREET at Wade Hampton Boulevard. Remember, this will only be a right-in / right-out intersection now. It will no longer be included in the Wade Hampton at Mohawk traffic signal.